Why is Timeshare Relief Consultants, Inc. taking over the timeshare acquisition market?
- Timeshare Relief Consultants, Inc.offers distressed timeshare owners a fast, safe
and easy way exit their contractual obligations without the high-pressure sales
- Our network of affiliates will dispose of your timeshare once and for all.
- We are not a listing company and not real estate agents.
- We take over your timeshare fast along with all the burdens of ownership so you
don't have to worry about it.
A safe, fast and easy way to exit your timeshare contract obligation immediately.
Completely honest exit strategy for timeshare ownership No high-pressure representatives
. We have a large clearinghouse and a team of experts who will dispose of your timeshare
with 100% guaranteed results. Why get taken by a broker or listing company when
you can get rid of that timeshare FAST! At Timeshare Relief Consultants , Inc. we are
not brokers or real estate agents. If you have tried selling your timeshare yourself
and found that you just can't get rid of it, we have the solution for you. Timeshare
Relief Consultants, Inc. acquires your timeshare and takes responsibility for the
fees, unexpected special assessments, property taxes along with the risk of owning
and disposing of the timeshare. And by the way, those closing costs are also on us, so why not
CONTACT US right now.
Toll Free: 855-523-4567
What We Do
CONTRACT CANCELLATION PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Timeshare Relief Consultants, Inc. (TRC) can help you determine your course of action: Based on our initial conversation, TRC will help you determine the best course of action for your unique case. Our friendly and knowledgeable representatives will give you the assistance you need to begin the process of cancelling your contract.
Cancel your timeshare contract:
Our goal is to make this simple for you. There are several different means by which a contract can be terminated. Some are as follows:
- A) If the terms of your contract were misrepresented to you at the time of sale, you may be able to cancel you contract regardless of your rescission period. Laws prohibiting unfair and deceptive trade practices in consumer transactions have been enacted in every state. They apply to almost all consumer transactions and are extremely flexible and very potent.
- B) A contract can be canceled by a court because of fraud if one person knowingly made a material misrepresentation that the other person reasonably relied upon, and that disadvantaged the other person. A material misrepresentation is an important untruth. Fraud requires an outright lie, or an omission of a material fact about an important part of the contract. Fraud will invalidate a contract.
- C) A breach of contract - also called a default - is one party's failure, without a legally valid excuse, to live up to any of his or her responsibilities under a contract. A breach can occur by failure to perform as promised. Misrepresentation is a contract law concept. It means a false statement of fact made by one party to another party, which has the effect of inducing that
party into the contract.
These are just a few of the most common scenarios but there are dozens more that you may not even be aware exist. One of our Case Managers will advise you as to whether you have a legitimate grievance and if you meet the program criteria.
Timeshare Relief Consultants, Inc. is committed to assisting consumers with legitimate grievances. Let us shoulder the complexities and help you through the process one step at a time.
We are not attorneys, nor are we practicing law however, we have a tremendous amount of experience in the legal arena, doing the preliminary work and various legal researches for numerous attorneys. We have learned a great deal from previous work in this particular area of law. This coupled with over 30 years combined timeshare sales experience makes us the clear choice for assisting you in getting you contract or contract cancelled.
Here are a few examples of Lies and Misrepresentations we hear about everyday from people just like you. Do any of these sound familiar?
- If you were told that your maintenance fees would NEVER go up, WE CAN HELP
- If you were told that you would NEVER have to pay exchange fees, WE CAN HELP
- If you were told that you can travel anytime or anywhere, WE CAN HELP
- If you were told that your timeshare would INCREASE in value over the years, WE CAN HELP
- If you were told that they would SELL or BUY your old timeshare and they still have not, WE CAN HELP
- If you were not told about your RIGHT to cancel, WE CAN HELP
- If you were told that the timeshare company would buy your timeshare back when you were done with it and they have not, WE CAN HELP
- If you were told that you could write your timeshare off on your TAXES, WE CAN HELP
These are just a few areas that are misrepresentations that make your purchase suspect.
We offer services designed specifically for those who financed the purchase of a timeshare. Many timeshare owners feel coerced into purchasing a timeshare that they cannot afford. TRC can help timeshare owners get out of their existing contract and in some cases help recover monies that have already been paid to the resort..